A Letter to the Easter Bunny...

In order to cover said backside mentioned below (as well as appease my husband), I have included both a rating and a disclaimer for the following post.

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: No bunnies were harmed in connection with this post, and in no way does it represent my true feelings regarding the Easter season or the Easter Bunny himself.

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!

Enjoy!









Dear Easter Bunny,

The children would like to extend their sincere appreciation for a weekend filled with family, food, and LOTS of fun! But as far as I'm concerned, you can kiss my fat a$$! Which, in part, is due to the obscene amount of candy that was brought in to my home and stuffed in to their small, splintering baskets. Candy, of which my bizarre children ate just a taste of and walked away, leaving their weak, powerless mother to devour the remainder of the damn grass ridden baskets. Have you never learned of the negative effects that sugar has on the teeth of young children, let alone the a$$ of a 40 year old woman??? 

Now, I would be remiss if I weren't to mention... it MAY be possible that some super cute Easter basket cupcakes have also contributed to my growing backside...but I highly doubt it!

In any regard, should you ever enter my home again toting anything more than some apples and a banana or two, you just may find yourself staring down the barrel of a Winchester 77!
 
Yours Truly,
A Mom With a Bellyache

Start with your favorite cupcake recipe. My favorite...The Vanilla Cupcake. Print, cut, and assemble the basket wrappers...great template at morestylethancash.com. Insert the cupcake into the basket wrapper and pipe on icing with grass tip (#233). Top with candy eggs. 

So simple! So cute!








Comments

Popular Posts